Signing Up For Medicare Part B Using CMS-40B

If you are still working at age 65 you may need to sign up for Part B after you have signed up for Part A earlier. You’ll need to fill out Form CMS-40B. After reading the form and instructions on the Social Security website it was CONFUSING. I decided to turn the instructions into an easier to understand format. I hope it helps.